The days of extensive beer trading are a long way behind me. There are a number of reasons for that, some of which I touched upon in this post, but suffice to say that there is relatively little of it going on in my beer world these days.
- Gouden Carolus Cuvée Van Keizer (Blue) vintages pre-2010
- All Leffe variants, except Blonde and Brune (Radieuse, 9, Vieille Cuvee etc.)
- The Bruery, Partridge in a Pear Tree
- Fresh, English beer (especially Cotleigh, St. Peter’s Grapefruit, Adnams Ghost Ship)
- Firestone Walker Anniversary beers AFTER XV
- Pelforth Brune